Do you genuinely enjoy being around kids…and lots of ‘em? Do they inspire rather than tire you? Are you the fun-loving, “always on”, energetic, positive envy of all your friends? Would the opportunity to nurture children be the perfect job for you? Well, you’re looking in the right place!
If you’d like to be a part of a dynamic, growing and creative preschool center with the opportunity to influence a child’s life, read on for the details:
- An excellent communicator and able to interact well with children and their parents
- Able to anticipate and prevent problems and properly deal with disruptive behavior
- A graduate in early childhood education, working towards a degree in early childhood education, and/or have related work experience
- Punctual, professional in appearance and have a strong work ethic
- Passionate about children and the opportunity to speak into their lives
- Flexible and adaptable to frequent changes
- A superhero in disguise
You will be:
- Working under the leadership of and able to partner with the Center Director and Lead Teachers
- Responsible for providing a safe, fun, and educational environment that inspires confidence with parents who entrust us with the care of their children
- Able to attend to the basic needs of children while organizing a curriculum that stimulate their physical, emotional, intellectual and social growth
- Expected to attend all required meetings with parents, team members and director
- Completed with the 40 hour Intro to Child Care
All applicants are thoroughly screened and background checks are completed before employment is considered.
Apply in person at Palm Coast Community Child Center.
1 Pine Lakes Parkway North
or fill out the two-part online application:
Pc4 Employment Application